If you want to install cpanel into your account then just do the following steps
1. cd /home — This will opens your directory /home.
2. wget -N http://layer1.cpanel.net/latest — By this command you will able to fetches the latest installation file from the cPanel servers.
3. sh latest — This command will runs the installation process. Now wait for cpanel to install into your server. After completion of installation run the following command.
4. /usr/local/cpanel/cpkeyclt — This command will activates your license after installation. If you haven't any license then you can get a 15 days trial license from cpanel. Register yourself here
This blog is dedicated to all the scholar of web hosting. You will get all solution of your web hosting issue. If you have any query regarding web hosting then you can mail me whatishosting.com[at]gmail.com
Thursday, May 13, 2010
How to Install cPanel in my server
Posted by Himanshu at 6:43 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- Greetings Friend! I am Linux scholar, trying to learn as much I can and share it with you. I am in mid of my Professional Career. Doing Good. :)
I won't know that How to Install cPanel in my server which is very essential for me as well. Carry on.........ReplyDelete
That's a nice procedure from which we can install the cPanel in my server, It will be good for server to get extra advantage and features. Get the best and Cheap Dedicated Server with cost effective and reliable service.ReplyDelete